|Beware Of The Undertoad|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||March 23, 2007|
|Paired with||Waking Nightmare|
The Greatest Love Story Ever Told Ever
When Billy, Mandy and Grim once again go to the beach, Grim warns Billy to avoid swimming too far, because the "undertoad", a frog-like creature, will try to drag him into the sea. Billy encounters the undertoad, and he barely makes it back to the beach. With the dangers of the sea averted, the guys go back home, but the undertoad is set on bringing Billy down, that he follows him to his house. The next day, the undertoad becomes a constant annoyance to Billy, even at school. Grim and Mandy capture the undertoad, and set sail to release him at sea, where they meat the giant Mama undertoad.
- Story and Storyboard by: Michael Diederich
- Directed by: Matt Engstrom & Juli Hashiguchi & Eddy Houchins & Kris Sherwood
- Principal Goodvibes: What do you got to say for yourself?
- Billy: It's not my fault. It's this stupid toad. He's dragging me down man!
- Principal Goodvibes: (To Billy) I wasn't talking to you.
- Undertoad: Huh? Oh, yeah. He's guilty.
- Principal Goodvibes: I'm sending you home a note to your parents and take your frog with you.
- Undertoad: That's toad.
- Principal Goodvibes: Or just drop him off in Biology class.
- Euegne's Mom: Sorry about Eugene. He's new in this. Bye-bye and thanks again.