|Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure|
|Writer|| Nina Bargiel
Jeremy Bargiel Maxwell Atoms
|DVD||April 3, 2007|
|iTunes||April 3, 2007|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||March 30, 2007|
Wrath of the Spider Queen
- Story by: Maxwell Atoms
- Written by: Maxwell Atoms & the Bargiel Brothers
- Animation direction by: Joo-Shik Yoo & Kwang Rae Park & Soo-Hyun Park & Hyung Tae Kim & Jae-Bok Lee
- Art direction by: Marc Perry
- Editor: Illya Owens
- Storyboards by: Carl Greenblatt
Cara Nicole Whitaker
- Directed by: Shaun Cashman
- Supervising director: Juli Hashiguchi
After Grim is stripped of his powers by the underworld court due to the Boogeyman suing for misuse of his powers (Skarr gets a hole in his body), Grim, Billy, Mandy, and Irwin are set to be exiled, and Numbuh 3 of the Kids Next Door becomes the new Grim Reaper. Boogey's main plan is to steal the Horror’s Hand, an object capable of transforming its holder into the scariest and most powerful being in existence. The group eventually escapes and plans to obtain the hand for themselves for various reasons.
Irwin gets into one of his power trips and again gloats over his wish to make Mandy his queen, but she slap him across the face in refusal.
Both groups eventually reach where the hand is held, and they are forced into a race by Horror, a living statue that cut off its hand, and placed his fears within it. Grim's group wins the race, and they eventually find the hand. Boogey gets a hold of the hand, but he is eventually defeated when he learns that he is not scary. Later on, Boogey suffers from many injuries, and gets a mental disorder, causing him to be afraid of everything around him. Afterwards, Grim gets his job back, and the group learns that they had gotten everything that they wanted without having the hand. In the end, a naked, cut up Billy comes from two weeks in the future to warn that if Mandy had used Horror's Hand, she would have taken over the world in two weeks. He eventually goes back to the future to make sure that things were set right. Later on, the credits roll, and shows epilogues.
After the credits, Billy went back to the future, and finds that Fred Fredburger somehow stole Horror's Hand from Grim's magic trunk and took over the world as the new Lord of Horror. Despite his newly-acquired power, he is very much the same mutant green elephant-like creature he was. He can't spell "Nachos" (he puts a "Z" at the end instead of an "S"), and also revealed his fear was running out of nachos.
- Future Mandy
- General Skarr
- Major Dr. Ghastly
- The Bride of Frankenstein
- Wolf Man
- Fred Fredburger
- Blue Vampire Zombie
- Judge Roy Spleen
- Boogey Man
- Principal Goodvibes
- Nancy Claus
- King Cobra
- Abraham Lincoln
- Numbuh 3
- The Cyclops
- Hoss Delgado
|The image gallery for Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure may be viewed here.|
- This movie marks the first time Mandy is kissed by Irwin.
- When Boogey enters the pipe, the sound that plays when you enter a pipe from Super Mario Advance 4 can be heard.
- In Mandy's worst nightmare, it is shown that Billy and Grim really mean a lot to her, and it is one of her worst nightmares that they find out about this.
- At the bottom left corner of the Cannibal Run map, there is label reading, "To Camden, New Jersey."
- It is revealed that Billy has a second cousin who was able to steal Grim's scythe, to whom which side of his parents' family he belongs to is unknown,
- This episode tells us that General Skarr has been living in endsville even before he left his job at Evil con carne.
- The scene with a robotic Billy and Mandy looking on from a gigantic monitor is a reference to the film Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.