|Chicken Ball Z|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||August 1, 2003|
|Paired with||Grim For a Day|
Grim For a Day
Billy & Mandy's Jacked-Up Halloween
Chicken Ball Z is the second segment from the tenth episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
Mandy enters a Martial Arts tournament and consumes the chicken ball to give her supernatural skills. The night of the tournament she defeats all opponents, until Billy shows up, possessing all the skills like Mandy. The two battle it out, destroying the entire building in the process. In the end Billy and Mandy return to their regular selves and Mandy purchases Bunny's island from Hector Con Carne, taking over his quest to rule the world.
- Story by: Ben Spergel
- Storyboard by: Matt Sullivan
- Directed by: Juli Hasiguchi
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Billy
- Grey DeLisle as Mandy
- Greg Eagles as Grim, Sperg
- Dee Bradley Baker as Announcer
- Keone Yong as Kwan Ti
- Rachael MacFarlane as Eris
- Jennifer Hale as Gladys
- Phil LaMarr as Hector Con Carne
- This episode is a parody of the popular action anime, Dragon Ball Z.
- Mandy's hairstyle is a parody of Vegeta's hairstyle, remisent of his upright hair style with the spikes and her reverse widows peak, as to Vegeta's normal widows peak.
- This episode is the only episode of the series besides To Eris Human where Eris doesn't have a gap in her teeth.
- Desite Mandy claiming it's not true, everyone still wins. Eris got to see Chaos, Mandy moved away to Bunny Island, and Grim is rid of Mandy, who Billy is nothing without.
- Strangely, Grim refused to comply Mandy's order and she did nothing about it.
- This is the last seven minute episode.
|The image gallery for Chicken Ball Z may be viewed here.|