|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||November 12, 2004|
|Paired with||The Good, the Bad, and the Toothless|
Just the Two of Pus
The Good, the Bad, and the Toothless
Billy wants to get rich quick and have lots of money. The problem is, he doesn't want to work for it. So, after being given a man-eating comic by Grim, he begins reading it. He soon finds an advertisement for the Chocolate Sailor. Billy applies and receives his starter kit in 5 seconds. He eats all the chocolates and has to get more. He keeps doing it until he is what he eats... literally.
- Story by: Craig Lewis
- Storyboard by: Mike Diederich
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Shaun Cashman
Grim: (after Billy lands on the ground from being kicked into space by a guy with a small head and a big body) Billy, are you all right?
Billy: No, I am broke.
Billy: Can I borrow five bucks?
Grim: Certainly not! You'll never learn the value of money until you earn it yourself.
Billy: Whoa. That's so... grown-up!
- In this episode Billy is chocolate, but in one scene while he is in the boat, he looks normal.
- Also, in the same scene Billy's hair is gray.
- When Bily eats the chocolate sailors with the golden aluminium, he says he should remove the aluminium. But later he ate several chocolate sailors and boats with aluminium.
- When the boat crashes the chocolate ship, the chocolate ship is made of chocolate. But when the Chocolate Sailor goes to see who crashes the ship, the ship is made of wood.
- Also, when the boat crashes the ship, the ship appears to have the same size as the boat only having an extra centimeter. But in the next scene, the ship size becomes large.
- When the chocolate sailor is talking to Grim and Mandy, there is a chocolate float next to him that disappears and reappears between the shots.