|Dracula Must Die!|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Writer||C. H. Greenblatt|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||September 21, 2007|
|Paired with||Short Tall Tales|
Billy & Mandy Moon the Moon
Short Tall Tales
When vampire hunter, Lionel Van Helsing prepares to kill Dracula, Billy, Mandy, and Grim arrive to stop him since Dracula is just senile and harmless. Van Helsing reveals the source of his hatred: in the past, he and Dracula were best friends, until Dracula used his irresistible dance moves to the woman of Lionel's dreams.
After Billy and Mandy express surprise at Dracula being married and wonder what happened to his wife, Irwin's paternal grandmother comes in and reveals that she's Dracula's wife--this in turn reveals that Dracula is Irwin's paternal grandfather (the father of his dad), meaning that Irwin's 1/2 mummy, 1/4 vampire and only 1/4 human (as well making Irwin's dad 1/2 vampire and 1/2 human). After realizing that he's probably a lot better off than Dracula, Van Helsing struts out, but Dracula's unsatisfied with his newfound family of nerds and begs Van Helsing to put him out of his misery.
- Story and Storyboard by: C. H. Greenblatt
- Directed by: Juli Hashiguchi and Eddy Houchins
- Irwin's grandmother's first name is revealed to be "Tanya."
- Also, Tanya admits that she didn't realize that vampires (or at least Dracula) can turn into bats.
- Mandy sprays garlic butter in Irwin's face to confirm that he's part vampire, since vampires hate garlic.
|The image gallery for Dracula Must Die! may be viewed here.|