|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Writer|| Maxwell Atoms
C. H. Greenblatt
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||June 24, 2005|
|Paired with||Aren't You Chupacabra To See Me?|
Irwin Gets a Clue
Aren't You Chupacabra To See Me?
A Phantasm Duck, is released in to Endsville as a consequence of Grim having a good dream, (as the Grim Reaper, his dreams are supposed to be full of 'a void of wailing darkness'). Starting with Grim, the Duck-Phantom goes around Endsville following various people, while making farting noises, until it messes with the one person it shouldn't have tried to mess with...
- Story by: Maxwell Atoms, C. H. Greenblatt
- Storyboard by: C. H. Greenblatt
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Randy Myers, Juli Hashiguchi
|The image gallery for Duck! may be viewed here.|
- The beginning of the episode is a reference to the Talking Heads song "Once In a Lifetime."
- The duck appeared in Fusion Fall as an easter egg that could seen walking around Endsville.
- Clips from Spider's Little Daddy, Creating Chaos, Attack of the Clowns, and Nursery Crimes are used during a montage of Billy in this episode.
- Several Evil Con Carne characters appear in the jail cell. Hector even mentions the fact that the segments aren't included on the show anymore.