|Get Out of My Head!|
|Series|| The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
Grim & Evil
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||September 7, 2001|
|Paired with||Mortal Dilemma|
Fiend is Like Friend Without the "R"
After watching a movie where people possesses others by jumping into their heads, Billy asks Grim if he can do that. Grim answers by possessing Milkshakes and singing. Billy then tries to jump into his father's head, but fails. Grim says he must jump in head first.
Billy then tries to jump into Mandy's head, and possesses her. He makes her do assorted things like insulting Grim, flirting with Irwin, kissing Mandy's mother, going into both men's and women's restrooms, and eating earthworms. In the end, Billy trips and leaves Mandy's head. He then faces a furious Mandy, who orders him to leave.
Later that night, Billy is feeling sorry for jumping into Mandy's head, when Milkshakes shows him a frown expression, revealing Mandy possessed it. She tells Billy that "he can pick his friends and can pick his nose, but can't pick his friends' nose" before mauling him.
- Written by: Maxwell Atoms
- Storyboard by: Maxwell Atoms
- Directed by: Dave Brain
- This is the first appearance of Irwin, Phillip, Claire and Milkshakes.
- This is possibly the reason behind Irwin's crush on Mandy, since Billy flirted with Irwin while in Mandy's head.
- When Billy falls off of Mandy's bed and turns back to himself. Billy says in the reverse "Please don't try this at home."
|The image gallery for Get Out of My Head! may be viewed here.|
Evil Goes Wild
|Grim & Evil Episodes|| Next:|
The Smell of Vengeance Part 1