|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Writer|| Nina Bargiel
Jeremy Bargiel Chris Mitchell
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||November 9, 2007|
|Paired with||El Dia De Los Muertos Estupidos|
El Dia De Los Muertos Estupidos
Heartburn is the 21st and final episode from season 7 of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
When Billy starts taking pictures with a camera found in Grim's trunk, Grim tells him that it's an Underworld's True-Heart Camera, which shows the real essence of a person's heart. When Mandy takes Irwin's picture, it is revealed that he is actually half-good and half-evil. Irwin explains that although he was born evil, his dad, Dick taught him all about love and respect, and he had a change of heart. Upon knowing this, and against her own wishes, Mandy also experiences a disturbing change, turning good, innocent, trusting and warm-hearted. Mandy and Irwin finally share a romantic kiss in this episode, but it makes Mandy revert to her old dark and sinister self, which was Irwin's true intention, as he likes her just the way she is.
- Story by: Bargiel Brothers and Chris Mitchell
- Storyboard by: Chris Mitchell
- Directed by: Kris Sherwood
- Art direction: Marc Perry
Trivia & Goofs
- Before Heartburn started, a "deleted scene" of Keeper of the Reaper is shown. The scene was when Billy called Mandy's parents to the stand and they say they don't appear in a lot of episodes because of their fear of Mandy. After that, they start making out.
- This is the last regular episode of the series. After this, Underfist: Halloween Bash was produced, originally as a pilot for a third installment in the franchise, but due to Atoms' contract expiration, it became the technical series finale of the show.