|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||April 1, 2005|
|Paired with||He's Not Dead He's My Mascot|
He's Not Dead He's My Mascot
The Bad News Ghouls
Hog Wild is the 18th episode from season 4 of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
As Billy is tired of all the rules in his house, he cannot resist the urge to try his father's new motorcycle. The motorcycle breaks down as soon as Billy touches it, and Billy asks Grim to repair it. Grim's scythe turns the motorcycle into a wild, supernatural vehicle, which transforms Billy's parents and everyone around it into undead creatures and motorized monsters. Mandy makes Billy tell the truth about breaking the motorcycle in the first place, at which point his parents and everyone else return to normal. Billy was, of course, grounded at the end.
- Story by: Brett Varon
- Storyboard by: Brett Varon
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Shaun Cashman, Eddy Houchins
- This episode is a reference to Rob Zombie's artwork.
- The monsters in this episode, such as Billy's dad when he is transformed, parody Rat Fink.
- The Background Of Gerome's Place Is Simliar Of Bikini Bottom From SpongeBob SquarePants.
|The image gallery for Hog Wild may be viewed here.|