|Irwin Gets a Clue|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Writer|| Zena Wyss
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||June 24, 2005|
|Paired with||Jeffy's Web|
Irwin Gets a Clue: After seeing Billy, Mandy and Grim battling a strange creature, Irwin again feels rejected by Mandy. Hoss Delgado, spectral exterminator, appears to help Mandy destroy the monster. Delgado decides to have Irwin as his sidekick and train him to be "cool" to win Mandy's love. Irwin gets an attire like Delgado's, and attaches an egg beater to his right hand. Delgado releases a monster so Irwin can fight it and impress Mandy, but he is humiliated anyway. Mandy tells Irwin he is just a nerd, and Billy tries to assure him that being a nerd is not such a bad thing after all.
- Story by: Zena Wyss, Jim Schumann
- Storyboard by: Jim Schumann
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Sue Perrotto
|The image gallery for Irwin Gets a Clue may be viewed here.|
- Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Secret Squirrel, Snagglepuss, and Huckleberry Hound make cameo appearances as victims of Hoss Delgado's driving.