|Just the Two of Pus|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||November 5, 2004|
|Paired with||Whatever Happened To Billy Whatsisname?|
Whatever Happened To Billy Whatsisname?
When Sperg goes to the Doctor's office, it is revealed that he has a bunch of zits all over his face. Unfortunatley, the doctor couldn't do anything about it. So Sperg walks out with a paper bag over his head upset.
He soon sees a poster reading "Psycic Eye Skin Care" on an abbondoned building. He goes inside only to meet a farting old gypsy lady named Wanda. Wanda soon shows Sperg that in order to get rid of the zits, he must get the bones of the Grim Reaper and rub them on his face. Sperg manages to find Grim hanging out with Billy and Mandy. Sperg asks the trio if he could hang out with them for the day. Surprised by this, Grim & Billy agree to this while Mandy goes off on her own.
After many atempts of trying to grab Grim's bones, Sperg fails. Finally, when they get to Billy's house, Billy makes an revolting chili. Sperg has now lost his patience and takes one of Grims bones and starts rubbing his face but it lands in Billy's chili so Sperg retrives it. When Sperg gets out, all of his zits are gone. However, so did his mouth and nose. He goes back to he doctor but the doctor says he looks great and hands him the bill which orders him to pay $16,000. Sperg isn't too happy about the bill.
- Story by: Jackie Buscarino, Brian Larsen
- Storyboard by: Brian Larsen
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Robert Alvarez
- This is one of the episodes where Grim acts similar to Billy being happy-go-lucky and air-headed instead of serious and formal.
- Goof: Dr. Ted told Sperg that the bill is $16,000 but when he hands him the paper bill it says $1,600 and is 1 Zero short. But then again, the doctor seemed really incompetent since he admitted he doesn't know anything about treating acne so this could mean Dr. Ted can't do math.