|Keeper Of The Reaper|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Writer|| Richard Horwitz
C. H. Greenblatt
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||January 13, 2006|
The Love that Dare Not Speak Its Name
Keeper Of The Reaper is a double length episode and is the 3rd episode from season 6 of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. In this episode Billy and Mandy fight over the custody of the Grim Reaper.
- Story by: Richard Horvitz & Kristen Lazarian & C. H. Greenblatt
- Storyboard by: C. H. Greenblatt
- Directed by: Eddy Houchins and Juli Hashiguchi
Harold comes home from work and announces that he has been transferred to another job in another town. This means that Billy and his family must move away. Billy and Mandy start fighting over custody of Grim, who suggests the two friends settle this in Underworld Court.
They both throw mud at each other before the jury, helped by witnesses as Jeff the Spider, Lil' Porkchop, Mindy, Ghastly, Mandy's mom and dad, even Scooby-Doo. It is difficult for the judge to assess the case, as the court is constantly interrupted by Fred Fredburger, the idiotic jury member. Mandy's arguement for custody is that she won't abuse Grims power in the worst possible way like Billy admits he will. Billy's arguement is that he should get whatever he wants when he wants.
However, he breaks the tie between the jurors, and the verdict is that Billy and his family are placed in house arrest in Endsville, as Judge Spleen claims that "friendship is our most personal gift."
During the end credits, Fred Fredburger brushes his teeth and goes to bed. But it turns out it's not his bed, it's the Pale Ghoulish Juror's who asks Fred "How many times do I have to tell you this is MY HOUSE?!!"
|The image gallery for Keeper Of The Reaper may be viewed here.|
- This episode has a musical number, also named Keeper Of The Reaper. Lyrics 
- Grim's Lawyer makes a rare cameo.
- This episode was written by Richard Horvitz and his wife, Kristen Lazarian.
- When Billy calls Irwin to the court as a witness, he says that he was in the shower and he is naked. But almost right after, that he takes his glasses out and puts them on.
- In the episode, Mandy sings. But unlike "Billy and Mandy Save Christmas" and "My Fair Mandy", she does it at a normal pace and doesn't have to smile.
- The final episode begins with an extended version of Phillip and Claire's scene, where they reveal that their fear of Mandy is why they're rarely in any episodes and then start making out.
- Fred Fredburger: F-R-E-D F-R-E-D-B-U-R-G-E-R! Yes!
- Grim's lawyer: Today's trial is custody battle. Make it ugly. Really Ugly. Ugly... Like that guy. *Heinously ugly juror starts crying*
- Judge Roy Spleen: Not a wedding? Oh, well. You're the judge. (Bailiff Fly corrects him) What do you mean, I'm the judge?!
- Billy: Your Royal Heinieness!
- Mandy: I second that emotion.
- Spleen: Both of you shut your dirty pieholes! You will follow the rules of the Underworld Court, or so help me.... I will make you sit in the chocolate pudding chair! The stains will never come out of your clothes!
- Irwin: You want the truth? You want the truth?!
- Mandy's Father: When Mandy was born, wolves came to raise her as one of their own. Sometimes I wonder if we were right to stop them.
- Mindy in the witness box: She walks around being all prose and ugly and everything... And doesn't even apologise for it!
- Spleen: Who let this baby up here?!
- Grim in Billy's fantasy: Gimme a banana!
- Gladys: I love my life! I love my life! I love love my life!!
- Judge: And it's official that. (juror eats one of Billy's jurors) It's a tie, oh that's just great, because now that means that guy is our tiebreaker (points to Fred)