|King Tooten Pooten|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Writer|| C. H. Greenblatt
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||October 20, 2006|
|Paired with||The Secret Snake Club vs P.E.|
The Secret Snake Club vs P.E.
Billy Gets an "A"
Irwin learns that he is the heir to his grandfather's legacy of Pyramid-building. His Grandfather uses his magic to turn everyone into an Egyptian, so they can help in building a pyramid. Grim, Mandy and Billy pay a visit to him to know who is behind this. Dick and Judy comes to stop King Tooten Pooten. Irwin had to make a decision: either stop the people make the pyramid, or let them make the pyramid and use it. He decides to complete the pyramid, but eventually realized that once the pyramid is closed, you cannot escape from there.
- Story by: C. H. Greenblatt and Ian Wasseluk
- Storyboard by: Ian Wasseluk
- Directed by: R. Michel Lyman
- This is the first appearance of King Tooten Pooten.
- It is revealed that Irwin is literally half mummy ("from my tummy to my toes").