|Relatives|| Claire (mother)|
|Pets||Saliva, Cerberus (temporarily)|
|Occupation|| Underfist: Halloween Bash|
|Real world information|
|Appears in|| Grim & Evil|
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Underfist: Halloween Bash
|First appearance||"Meet the Reaper"|
|Voice actor||Grey DeLisle|
As a baby, Mandy was shown to have never smiled, even in her mother's womb she was visibly unhappy. When she does smile, however, it throws off the natural order of the universe as seen in My Fair Mandy. Although, this does not apply in some earlier episodes as she is seen smiling numerous times.
In The Problem with Billy she first met her best friend Billy when they were both still in diapers. Billy had rung her doorbell several times until she was bothered enough to answer. When she did, he immediately pointed out that she had no nose and shoved an ice cream cone into her face after she had asked him if he was "some kinda idiot,". She punched him, called him a creep, and slammed the door in his face. To which he simply giggled and said, "She digs me." in response.
She and Billy had met Grim on the day of the tenth birthday of Billy's pet hamster Mr. Snuggles in the first episode of the series, Meet the Reaper. Grim had appeared to take Mr. Snuggles away as it was about time for the hamster to "kick the bucket" as Mandy had said earlier in the episode, but neither the hamster nor the duo would give in. So, they made a bet. If Grim was to beat them in a game of limbo he would reap Mr. Snuggles' soul. However, if Mandy and Billy won, they would get to keep Mr. Snuggles and Grim would be their best friend forever. In the end, Billy and Mandy had won--though not in a completely fair way--and Grim has been stuck with them since.
Personality and Characteristics
Mandy is cold-hearted, brutish, bitter, and behaves in a far more superior manner compared to most of the characters on the show. She aspires to dominate the planet with an iron fist and to stay as far away from Irwin as possible.
While Billy usually gets the trio into trouble, she is usually the one to get them out of it, along with Grim who, without her force, would not even bother trying to help. Billy claims she has an irrational fear of figure skaters, but she denies this by saying she "doesn't trust the way they spin is all." Mandy also has an intelligence and strength not to be reckoned with. She has an almost superhuman force as she is able to battle monsters with ease as well as being able to understand complex theories of the world when referring to her intelligence. She also never misses a chance to exploit the stupid, which more or less justifies her attachment to Billy.
Even though Mandy is controlling, manipulative, wrathful, even devilish at times, she seems like your average little girl wearing a pink dress with a yellow flower in the center, black maryjanes, and blonde hair accessorized with a black headband. Although she has thick, dark eyebrows that are almost always furrowed and a frown to match which gives her a scowling expression most of the time. And her hair is curved into a style resembling devil horns. In the show's regular art style, she has dark, black orbs of eyes and no visible nose, but small nostrils. However, on some occasions, she is shown to have blue eyes. Such as in My Peeps, after zapping Billy with his scythe, she and Grim are both seen in anime form revealing Mandy to have blue eyes and a small angular nose.
Her best friend since diapers, bottles, and ice cream cones to the face, she considers him more of an idiot slave to do her every bidding as she never misses the chance to benefit from his astonishingly low IQ of -5. He usually complies and does everything she demands of him, seeming to either not mind or even enjoy it at times. He rarely ever snaps at her for this, the only time he ever did shout at her as a result of her treatment of him was when she had told him "Thank you". Mandy has been shown to deeply care for Billy--the feeling is also mutual--her feelings could be completely platonic since she mostly considers him nothing more than a servant. But, Billy is the only person who she allows to have physical contact with her, embracing her on numerous occasions, even kissing her a few times. He has also suggested wanting to marry her at least three times. She also always helps Billy when he gets into trouble, that is until she becomes too bothered to continue and just stops or leaves the scene. In Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure, when Billy is supposedly eaten by a giant sea creature, she becomes in denial of his death saying, "Billy's always fine." but when he's been missing for 6 hours, and Irwin becoming restless, she starts to worry. Looking into the waters from which the Kraken came from and snatched Billy, she appears teary-eyed and thinks of him. Until only moments later, Billy appears out of the water riding the Kraken laughing and screaming "I'm fine!". When Mandy sees this she gasps in pleasant surprise, but immediately regrets ever being worried, since of course, Billy is always fine.
As Billy and Mandy's best friend for all eternity, Grim loathes the pair. Mandy does not seem to care of his hatred and simply uses him for her own selfish purposes. Although the two can come to an understanding on certain things, such as exploiting Billy's stupidity. Grim, like Billy, is more of a servant to Mandy. Unlike Billy, however, Grim spats back at Mandy. The reaper is shown to regularly fantasize about the duo's ultimate deaths, but he also seems to care for them deep down as seen in Fiend is Like Friend Without the "R" when Nergal kidnapped Billy and Mandy for himself and Grim came to their rescue.
Mandy's sworn enemy, Mindy is an obnoxious, self-absorbed, stereotypical popular girl. She and Mandy always seem to be rivaling each other in almost every episode Mindy is actually in. It is revealed that Mindy once wanted to be Mandy's friend, but sore from rejection, she had grown to hate Mandy and seeked revenge. Ever since then, the two have been arch rivals. In Wrath of the Spider Queen, Mindy is shown to be able to come to an alliance with Mandy if it means survival as she fights spiders alongside her nemesis.
Repulsed by his pursuits to win her affections, Mandy chooses to be as far away from Irwin as possible. Irwin being a close friend of Billy, however, makes it somewhat difficult as he appears in every other episode. Irwin had first fallen for Mandy while she was possessed by Billy in Get Out of My Head! when Billy [as mandy] had called him a "cutie". Mandy's worst nightmare is to be fat, kind, and married to Irwin.
- Mandy is the only character to officially not have a designated nose, though nostrils are present when in close-ups.
- When he goes through his power trips, Irwin has tried to make Mandy his queen on at least one or two occasions, but she always refuses in disgust.
- She is one of the most sensible and intelligent characters.
- Though the dialogue of the show always says, "Mandy never smiles," it is seen that she often does in very brief intervals that aren't visible without a good attentiveness or being able to go through each frame of an episode. Also, she smiles in the first few episodes of the series. In the episode Get Out of My Head!, she smiles frequently after she is possessed by Billy.
- In the future of Billy's wedding, Mandy wears glasses and looks like her teacher, Mrs. Butterbean.
- During the first few seasons of the show, some fans thought that Mandy was Billy's sister. This is made fun of in the show when Billy's dad said that he thought Mandy was his daughter.
- According to her father, a pack of wolves tried to raise her as one of their own when she was born.
- Mandy seems to care for Billy in some episodes, though it might be because he can take the insults she fires at him, and nobody else can.
- Her smile has the ability to warp her universe's reality, has superior physical strength and fighting skills to fight just about everyone (including all monsters, who should be far stronger than even the best of the best humans), and the ability to control the minds of every character in the series (except Grim).
- Even though she has no nose in the show, in FusionFall, she actually has a nose.
- In the opening of the show, Mandy is shown in front of a black screen, usually speaking to the viewers.
- In the Five-O-Clock Shadows episode, Mandy meets her shadow self who is sweet and nice at first, but soon Mandy changes her shadow into the exact same as herself.
- Mandy likes playing a Hoss Delgado video game that involves killing zombies.