|Nigel Planter and the Order of the Peanuts|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||September 28, 2007|
|Paired with||The Incredible Shrinking Mandy|
Short Tall Tales
The Incredible Shrinking Mandy
Grim, Billy and Mandy go to a magical prank shop, only to realize that Nigel is the owner. When they ask why, Nigel replies that he got kicked out of Toadblatt's, due to his wand finger giving out. Just as the trio are about to leave, Nigel uses a joy buzzer to steal Grim's scythe and go to Toadblatts to get revenge on those who abandoned him.
After a few failed attempts, Grim, Billy and Mandy get Lord Moldybutt to help them get to Toadblatt's to stop Nigel. They arrive there and retrieve Grim's scythe. Lord Moldybutt is revealed to be a real estate attorney who's been trying to find Nigel so he could inherit Nigel's parents' peanut farm, which he accepts.
- Story by: Tim McKeon
- Storyboard by: Chris Headrick
- Directed by: Matt Engstrom
- Dean Toadblatt's change in voice actor and physical appearance is obviously a reference to Michael Gambon replacing Richard Harris as the role of Dumbledore in the Harry Potter following Harris' death. Coincidentally, Dean Toadblatt's original voice actor, John Vernon died not too long during season five.
- Grim complains about why people keep stealing his sycthe, but a few episodes ago, he said he stopped caring.
- Nigel's parents are said to be dead however, Nigel's father was shown alive in Nigel's previous appearance.
- However, that man may have been Nigel's adopted father.