|Skeletons in the Water Closet|
|Series|| The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
Grim & Evil
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||August 24, 2001|
|Paired with||Meet the Reaper and Evil Con Carne (episode)|
Evil Con Carne (episode)
Skeletons in the Closet is the third segment of the first Grim & Evil episode.
When Gladys notices Grim for the first time, she starts to get panic surges. After convincing herself shes just seeing things at first, she see's Grim up-close and personal and experiences a meltdown, she ends up having to go stay with her sister-in-law, Billy's Aunt Sis.
- Written by: Greg Miller
- Storyboard by: Greg Miller
- Directed by: Dave Brain
- This is the first appearance of Harold, Gladys and Aunt Sis.
- This is also Gladys' last appearance for six episodes due to her meltdown she suffers in the episode. She returns in Grim vs. Mom.
- Harold acts more intelligent compared to his later appearances and he acts more like a model husband.
- This is the first episode produced for the series since Meet the Reaper was made as a pilot.
- While Billy is eating his breakfast, the spoon he is using disappears.
|The image gallery for Skeletons in the Water Closet may be viewed here.|
Evil Con Carne
|Grim & Evil Episodes|| Next:|