|The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Started||June 13, 2003|
|Ended||October 12, 2008|
|Episodes||69 (139 segments)|
(List of episodes)
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (commonly referred to as Billy & Mandy) was an animated TV series created by Maxwell Atoms. It is the second installment in the Billy & Mandy franchise. The show ended on November 9, 2007. There were 65 episodes made before the show ended.
The show is about two children named Billy and Mandy who got the Grim Reaper to be their best friend forever, by beating him in a game of limbo to compete for the life of Mr. Snuggles (Billy's hamster). Now that Grim is stuck with the kids as his new masters, his life has been turned upside down. Most episodes focus on Billy and Mandy either using Grim's powers for their personal gain, stealing precious artifacts from his chest or traveling to forbidden planes of existence.
- Greg Eagles as The Grim Reaper
- Grey Griffin as Mandy
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Billy and Harold
- Vanessa Marshall as Irwin
- Jennifer Hale as Gladys
- In the ending credits, there is a secret message which is played backwards in the credits. When played normally it will say; "No, no. This is the end of the show. You're watching it backwards." The voice is none other than series creator, Maxwell Atoms.
- Atoms stated in a 2014 blog that if he could bring back the series, he would like to work on other projects.