|The Love that Dare Not Speak Its Name|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Writer|| Jeremy Bargiel
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||January 20, 2006|
|Paired with||Major Cheese|
Keeper Of The Reaper
When Billy's Mom asked what Billy wants to be when he grows up, he wants to be a Reaper, like Grim. So, humoring him, Grim shows Billy how to be the 'messenger of death'. When Billy saw a girl that looks like him, he becomes smitten. But this girl is trouble when Blandy first agrees to be Billy's girlfriend, and then claims to actually loves Grim instead. Billy becomes jealous and keeps attacking Grim. What kind of monster is Blandy, anyway?
- Story by: Alex Almaguer and Jeremy Bargiel
- Storyboard by: Alex Almaguer
- Directed by: Eddy Houchins
- Boys: Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
- Grim: Blandy, thank goodness your're here.
- Harold: (Laughs)
- Mandy: Uh, where you get that book?
- Harold: Oh, I found it while I was going Grim's personal belongings. Funny pictures make Harold happy. Hey! There's a hideous creature thing in there it's Blandy just like Billy's girlfriend.
- Mandy: Oh, no. We gotta go get to the mall as fast we can.
- Harold: We look for Billy for hours. He's no where to be found. We're too late! We failed him, Mandy! Failed! (Laughs) Oh, there he is.
- Mandy: We got to tell Billy we'll be found out about Blandy.
- Harold: I'll hear you loud and clear. Let me handle this.
- Billy: Mandy, what are you doing? This doesn't involve you!
- Grim: Mandy, Mandy, you got tell talk to that sense to that boy! He thinks somethings going between me and Blandy! Tell him is not true!
|The image gallery for The Love that Dare Not Speak Its Name may be viewed here.|