|The Problem with Billy|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||June 3, 2005|
|Paired with||Wild Parts|
When Billy goes into the mud for the fifth time in the day while wearing his white tuxedo before a wedding, Grim tries to figure out why Billy is so stupid. Billy's dad recounts Billy's life from his birth until he met Mandy and explains that Billy is not dumb, but actually a genius with a certified "Honorary Genius Degree". It is quite evident to Grim that Billy's problem is his equally dumb father, and Billy is so irritated that he gives up on Grim's scythe cleaning him up.
- Story by: Brett Varon
- Storyboard by: Brett Varon
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Juli Hashiguchi
- Billy's Dad: And that's when Billy met Mandy..
(Baby Billy rings Mandy's doorbell and Baby Mandy anwsers, bottle in hand)
- Billy's Dad: Now Mandy knew a genius when she saw one...
- Mandy: Are you some kind of idiot?
(Billy takes the bottle, puts it in his mouth, then flushes it down by tugging on his nose like a toilet)
- Mandy: I'll take that as a yes.
- Billy's Dad: His powers of observation astounded her from the start...
(Billy puts his hand on her face and feels around, where her nose should be, and Mandy growls angrily)
- Billy: Hey, you ain't got no nose-y!
(Mandy crosses her arms)
- Mandy: So?
|The image gallery for The Problem with Billy may be viewed here.|
- This episode reveals that Billy and Mandy have known each other since they were toddlers.
- Mandy's hairstyle as a toddler looks like Judy Jetson's from The Jetsons.
- When Billy's Dad shows Billy's diploma before he told the story, it looked different than the second time he showed the diploma.