|The Secret Snake Club|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Writer|| Maxwell Atoms
C. H. Greenblatt
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||February 21, 2005|
That's My Mummy
He's Not Dead, He's My Mascot
It's school club day. While Irwin joins a macrame club and Billy finds a Junior CIA club, Mandy finds the Secret Snake Club, which turns out to be just three nerds who want to eliminate all the cool kids. All that they're missing is "a source of the powers of the Underworld."
In this episode, the first club they walk past is the Art Club. Later on, when they stop walking and before Billy goes into a flashback, they are in front of the Art Club. In the end, Irwin gets arrested by the CIA.
- Story by: Maxwell Atoms, C. H. Greenblatt
- Storyboard by: C. H. Greenblatt
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Shaun Cashman, Juli Hashiguchi
- There is a possible Peanuts reference where Grim mention that he was being attacked by the red baron.
- There is a Matrix reference when the computer was being restarted by Grim. It says in the reference: "Matrix okay. sequels not so good."
- Similarily, there is also a question which reads: "Did you know Billy and Mandy started out as an internet Cartoon? It didn't. That's a lie."
- Pukesys is a parody of the internet company Linksys because of their poor internet work.
- Fourth Wall Break: Irwin being dragged into the back of the CIA van, and shouting "This episode was supposed to be about snake nerds! Snaaake neeeerds!"