|Toys Will Be Toys|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||November 26, 2004|
|Paired with||That's My Mummy|
The Good, the Bad, and the Toothless
That's My Mummy
Thanks to Mandy, Billy decides to get rid of his "Dinobonoid" action figures thinking he is too old for them. Grim makes the toys come to life, and shrinks Billy to their size so he can have a last adventure with them. The "Jurassic Creeps" become aware of Grim's scythe and steal it from him to use its powers to rule the world; however, the magic that made them come alive runs out just in time, and the toys become inanimate once again. Billy reverts to his normal size too, but he stays trapped inside the box in which the action figures came.
- Story by: Spencer Laudiero
- Storyboard by: Spencer Laudiero
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Randy Myers
- This is the second appearance of Dinobonoids.
- Purple squirrel and Pud'n's roar sounds like the T-Rex from the movie Jurassic Park.
|The image gallery for Toys Will Be Toys may be viewed here.|