|Tricycle of Terror|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||June 11, 2004|
|Paired with||Spider's Little Daddy|
Spider's Little Daddy
Tricycle of Terror is the second segment from the fourteenth of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
When Billy crashes his bicycle, he obtains a free tricycle from a mysterious boy in a supernatural porta-potty. While Billy loves his tricycle, which he calls Trykie, he is also mocked because of it by Irwin, Pud'n and Sperg. Because of this Trykie moves on his own, and attacks the three of them. Later, Mandy realizes the problem with Trykie, and Grim confirms that he is cursed. Finally, Billy realizes that Trykie is evil, and he lets Mandy destroy him once and for all.
- Story by: Gord Zajac
- Storyboard by: C. H. Greenblatt
- Art direction: Rae McCarson
- Directed by: Brian Sheesley
- This episode is a spoof of Stephen King's Christine.
- While Billy's walking home after his first bike gets completely destroyed, he actually outruns a very small turtle that's only visible for a very short while.
- In one part of the episode, Sperg throws Trykie over the side of a cliff. This cliff is actually based on the cover of the poem book "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein right down to the dog stuck in the hole and the sign that reads "EDGE". This is also supported by Sperg saying "This is where the sidewalk ends, baby!"
|The image gallery for Tricycle of Terror may be viewed here.|