|Who Killed Who?|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy|
|Cartoon Network US Premiere||July 4, 2003|
|Paired with||Tween Wolf|
The Really Odd Couple
Who Killed Who? is the first segment of the fourth episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
After excluding Mandy from their board game Who Killed Who? (a Clue spoof) for being a girl, Billy and Irwin mistakenly throw their dice into the backyard of a haunted house. Grim warns them about the ghost of Mrs. Doolin, a lady that lived there.
Mandy dares to go inside to retrieve the dice, and she befriends Mrs. Doolin, who is alive and well, and who says that all the stories told about her (that anything that went beyond her fence into her garden never came back) are just made-up by Grim, who she beat long time ago in "just about everything", including a staring contest. She even won Grim's dog Lucky in a poker game.
Deciding to get the dice back himself, Billy also ventures into the house, but Mrs. Doolin and Mandy scare him away by posing as ghosts. On her way out, Mandy finds Mrs. Doolin gone and the house she had visited in shambles. Looking at an old picture of Mrs. Doolin, she also discovers Grim in a mirror's reflection of the picture. Reflecting to what both had said, Mandy believes that Mrs. Doolin is in fact a ghost. She is further astonished by what Mrs. Doolin said that she "beat Grim": it meant that she had, in fact, "beat death".
- Story by: Gord Zajac
- Storyboard by: Paul McEvoy
- Directed by: John McIntyre, Randy Myers, Pat Shinagawa
- Mrs. Doolin is played by Betty White, star of the series The Golden Girls.
- This is considered to be the darkest episode in the series.
- In Meet the Reaper, Grim said that he loved playing games and that he never loses. But here, we learn that Mrs. Doolin had beaten Grim in just about everything. Maybe he was too ashamed of it.
|The image gallery for Who Killed Who? may be viewed here.|